It is the vision of Lake City Junior Academy to prepare the next generation of Daniels.
- In the Old Testament of the Bible, Daniel represented the best of the best: “young, without any physical defect, handsome, showing aptitude for every kind of learning, well informed, quick to understand, and qualified to serve.” – Daniel 1:4
- Daniel was healthy: “resolved not to defile himself.” – Daniel 1:8.
- Daniel was wise: “God gave knowledge and understanding of all kinds of literature and learning.” – Daniel 1:17
- Daniel was faithful: “trusted in him and defied the king’s command and were willing to give up their lives rather than serve or worship any god except their own God.” – Daniel 3:28
- Daniel was a leader: “Daniel so distinguished himself among the administrators by his exceptional qualities that the king planned to set him over the whole kingdom.” – Daniel 6:3
- Daniel was multicultural. Diversity between ethnic cultures as well as religious cultures was promoted and accepted.
Lake City Junior Academy wants to develop in students “the aptitude for every kind of learning, being well informed and quick to understand”; healthy in mind, body and soul; leaders that have deep moral and ethical convictions; faithfulness without fear; a passion for serving others; so that they can function in the “real world” and be prepared for the future that is to come.